Saturday, February 27, 2010

Sad

Yesterday Hannah and I said goodbye to my brother Steven. He, Emily, and their daughter Karis are in Brazil as of this morning and made it safe. I don't think I've ever had a time in my life where I didn't cry much but my heart just hurt as I said goodbye to someone. Although it's not goodbye forever, it's just hard to say goodbye when someone close isn't within a 1.5 hour flight or a drive. I remember as Hannah and I were getting on our plane just praying that God would just protect them and give them boldness more than anything to take His name to Brazil. I also remember thanking him for things like phones and Skype! Steven, Emily, and Karis, we love you more than words could ever say and are praying INCREDIBLY hard for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment