Wednesday, February 3, 2010

A Prayer for my friends...

God, you are so INCREDIBLY HUGE! SO HUGE in fact that you made everything that we can see and can't see. You are so HUGE that there are places that none of us humans will ever get to or see. You are so great that you made each of us alike in some ways but very VERY different in others. You made us different so that we might "sharpen each other" as Your Word says. For us "only children," you made friends for us that we have a close relationship with, and have done life with for so long that we feel like we have a brother. For that I am eternally grateful. So it's with a hopeful but yet sad heart that I lift up my friends and my brother Steven, Emily, and Karis. As they go to Brazil, to take You to a nation that needs You more than anything right now, I ask you to protect them but allow them more than enough opportunities to be bold to speak Your truth and take Your name to this nation. Give them more than enough compassion and grace to be vessels that embody You Jesus. This is all for You and all because of You. You are the only one who is worth of Praise. We love you Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment