Monday, August 10, 2009

Sunday

I had the incredible opportunity of doing something that I've not had the chance to do in a REALLY REALLY LONG TIME on Sunday. (Drum roll please...) I got to sit out in the audience. It was such a great time because I feel like I didn't have to worry about at what point the band was at in a song or be distracted by the things that potentially distract one that is a lead worshiper. Another thing that I noticed is that while we were practicing for this upcoming Sunday the songs seemed to be easier and then I really felt like we were all able to relax a little and worship while practicing. My prayer for this week is that we (as a band) all can relax and enjoy the songs as we prepare for this week. In case you are wondering.....here is the setlist:

Hands of the Healer---Eddie Kirkland
Remain---Starfield
From The Inside Out---Hillsong United
Beautiful The Blood---Steve Fee
Scenes---Charlie Hall

See you guys Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment