Wednesday, August 19, 2009

One Thing...

Ever since Discover Point has started I have come to one realization time and time again. It never fails! I always say something along the lines of "I'm never doing this again!" only to do it a few more times in a year! For some reason, this has become the "thorn in my flesh." This one very hard lesson that I am supposed to learn but only to not learn is...I REALLY STINK AT PLAYING POKER! Now that you have fallen out of your chair and picked yourself back up and sit back down I would like to say that I did not throw any money away....well, at least this last time! I know....I'm a sinner but I'm still saved by grace and have been forgiven. I'll put it to you this way, I have not bet money on myself for the past 3 years and before that I never did. Anyway, the long and the short of it is that Hannah and I had a blast with our "Play Group" last night playing poker and walking out debt free with everybody else! Love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment