Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Over and out good buddy!

I remember watching "Smokey and the Bandit" when I was younger on a saturday afternoon and always wondering "Why in the world and HOW would you be able to drive around in a T-top Firebird and wear a FREAKISHLY HUGE cowboy hat?" It must be an act of God! That's kind of how I am feeling at the moment. I've got so SO much in my life to be thankful for and it only comes from God. I've definately done nothing to deserve it but God is so gracious and giving. David should be happy and I am definitely stoked about this next piece of information. Todd Fields (One of North Point's lead worshippers) is releasing his 4th album next week. You guys should definitely go to ITUNES and buy it when it is released! Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment