Monday, January 19, 2009

Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog.  My name is Brien and I am a worship leader at Discover Point Church in Conyers, GA.  Since this is my first blog I thought I'd start off by giving some background info of myself.  I became a Christ-follower at the age of 8 and have been "running" this race after Jesus since.  I felt called into leading worship around my junior year of college when I began getting opportunities to lead worship at BSU and other campus ministries and so on after college.  God brought me to Discover Point in 2005 and I have been leading there since it's inception.  I will be updating and "blogging" frequentley so be sure and check back.  Thanks and grace to you all!

1 comment:

  1. glad you have you bloging my brother!!!! Now send me a blog for worship leader ledges!!!!!! do it now!!!!

    ReplyDelete